What is colon cancer? It is a kind of cancers which is begun in the colon. It is one of dangerous type because until now, there is no exact treatment to cure it. Some doctors also still don’t know what the causes are in order trigger this disease. However, it can be happened when the cells in colon are changed and getting damaged. Even though there is no exact therapies to this disease, this article will try to give several tips in order to prevent it.
· Changing the menu for your meal can help you to avoid the disease. What you need to consume is healthy food like vegetables and fruit and what you need to avoid is eating too much meats.
· Consuming aspirin is another tip to prevent from colon cancer, but there is something that you need to remember, don’t eat aspirin over the instruction. It is because it will increase another dangerous thing like gastrointestinal bleeding.
· Stop smoking! It does’n only make your cell in the colon to be uncontrolled, but also in the other parts as well.
Those three tips are the simplest way to keep you avoided from the disease. After knowing those points, you also have to know at least a bit about the types of colon cancer.
In addition, this article also will give you some types of colon cancer. Actually, there are a lot of kinds which is started from colon cancer, but here are the most two names of the cancer that have highest possibility to suffer people.
· The first disorder can multiply many of polyps in the lining of your colon. People with familial adenomatous polyposis have a greatly increased risk of having colon cancer, especially for them who are under 40 years old.
· The second one contains of syndrome which is also well known as Lynch syndrome. It can cause to have a colon cancer or even the other cancers. People with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer can have a colon cancer, especially for them who are under 50 years old.
Since the treatments and therapies for curing the colon cancer haven’t been found yet, it is very important for you to keep checking your body to a doctor. This cancer is hereditary disease, which means checking your family’s history of the cancer is also as important as checking your own body. Thus, after reading this article, the question of ‘what is colon cancer?’ and ‘what are the causes of the disease?’ can be answered well.